FACT 2

Today I can't sing. I am currently singing Boyzone very loudly. It's not much in tune. But I'm having fun.

So, the week?

Monday

Spent the evening in my room. I was quite grumpy about this - we were supposed to be going to Red Raw, a comedy night for £1 that is new comedians, so you don't know if they will be good yet. But it was really rotten weather - we opened the flat door and you could hardly have a conversation ofver the noise of rain and wind on the communal roof. So Housemate Alex and visiotrs decided against going out. But they smoke too much weed, so I hid in my bedroom (I said during the decision process that I wasn't going to be around that, but they chose it anway). So grump. But did washing and tidying, which wasn't at critical level, but looking back it would have been by now, had I not done it.

Tuesday

I was very excited about Tuesday. This involed 2 potentially exciting things - going to Glasgow and seeing Ginger. Ginger is the man who got me back into live music, and as such will always be special to me. Gavin from work was going to watch the support band, and I happened to see his e-mail about it (I wasn't spying, honest, not) and jumped on the bandwaggon. I will admit to being fairly (very) drunk and not really remembering the main band themselves. But what I do remember was ace.

Wednesday

Work was tricky. And ears still rang. Then we had wine and nibbles because of the project we have just done. I quite liked it. Not everyone did, and not many came. Then I ran off to orchestra, which I enjoyed, but didn't stay till the end to go sew green things, which I didn't do cause I was tired.

Thursday

Work. Then pub, which I went to earlier than usual and sewed green things. Then orchestra, which was ok! But my hand hurts a lot. I need to sort that out. Then Savoy rehearsal to do a costume plan. Then bed about 1.

Friday

Getting up was tricky. Work was slow and I was dumb. Evening has involved 2 stage* bath (was going to be 3, but got bored)

Plans
Saturday - sewing all day, plus maybe playing out or cinema
Sunday - Cassie visit! And maybe fireworks
Monday - Interview and Helen visit and dress rehearsal



*Bath stages were face mask/leg shaving/cleansing followed by wine drinking and relaxing music. Was going to do wash off all the bath water one, but couldn't be bothered as just going to bed then getting up and having a shower. And our shower is a bit broken.

Sorry if this was too much information.

No comments: