Almost...

I keep almost writing a blog 2 days after my last one, and then thinking that it's too soon not doing it for 2 weeks. Oops.

Basically, nothing in my life has changed. But I am pretty happy about that, so there. And I have been on lots of mini adventures. I feel like I'm living up to my blog's name. And I've got other mini adventures planned. This makes me happy.

I'm in the process of planning a larger-than-mini adventure, but don't want to tell you about that until I know for sure, as I've been getting over excited and don't want to be disappointed if it all falls through. I do need to make sure I build up flexi time though, which could be tricky this week, as today is my only day out the office. Speaking of which, I really should go!!! So still haven't updated much. Oh well.

No comments: