Quiz

What better way to get back into the blog that I have been ignoring that a ridiculous quiz? Stolen from Chris, because I've never seen him do anything on Facebook before.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I don’t have one. My university one got lost during a show. I am very sad.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
I don’t know who I kissed last…

4. Do you plan outfits?
Depends what for. Usually some form of planning has gone in. For example, today I am wearing a skirt that means at orchestra I won’t be flashing at Caroline and Donald.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A bit gross in the throat and head.

6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
My shoes!

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
No.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I don’t remember much.

9. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not yet. But it’s only 8.25. [Now it's 9.53 - I got distracted - but still didn't meet anyone new.]

10. What are you craving right now?
Home.

11. Do you floss?
Nope. Sorry if I’m gross.

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
The joke from solider solider years ago about invisible cabbage.

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
I’ve never used AIM, but used MSN when in America, so not long ago.

14. Are you emotional?
Probably not as much as I should be, but more than I was.

15. Would you dance to the taco song?
I doubt it.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I’d like to say no, but probably yes.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I use a spoon.

18. Do you like your hair?
Not much. I don’t like my new cut. And I don’t like that I grew the dye out for ages, and then dyed it as soon as it was natural. And I didn’t even pick a good colour.

19. Do you like yourself?
Pass.

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I’ve met Grotbags and John Higgins. I think that’s enough.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Only with peaches! Cheesey Peach Starter! Long live The Hamlyn!

22. What are you watching or listening to?
I’m watching my computer, dumbo. And listening to generic open office noises of other people typing and clicking.

23. How many countries have you visited?
14, I think.

24. Are your parents strict?
They were. Not so much now, seeing as I’m a grown up.

25. Would you go sky diving?
Possibly…

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
If he was paying.

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
I doubt it. I’ve never thrown potatoes at anyone else.

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
My shoes! And a pen. And my cardigan and coat. But not as much as at home, because people at work think I’m weird enough.

29. Have you ever been in a castle?
All Scottish people live in castles, duh!

30. Do you rent movies often?
Nope. Not sure I have since being at home home.

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
I think I sat at the back for school maths, then in a circle for sixth form maths. Degree maths I have no idea.

32. Have you made a prank phone call?
We tried to once at school, but had no money, so rang free phone numbers, starting at the lowest. This stopped quickly when we rang Childline and didn’t want to waste their time or money.

33. Do you own a gun?
I now own a tiny fake one in a garter.

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
If I really wanted.

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
SNOTCO and my new ‘cello.

36. Brown or white eggs?
Yes.

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Yup!

38. Ever been on a train?
Yes. Quite a few.

39. Ever been in love?
Yes.

40. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes.

41. Are you too forgiving?
I think I would be if I had friends who were mean enough to need forgiving.

42. Do you use chap stick?
I use a different brand of lip balm, yes.

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Don’t know.

44. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes.

45. Ever have cream puffs?
I hope not.

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No.

47. What was the last question you asked?
“Didn’t I write ‘no previous’ on it?”

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Take A Break.

49. Boys or girls?
What for? Mostly boys. They’re pretty useful.

50. What is your bus number for school?
I used to get the 575 to school. Now get the 22 to work.

51. Is your hair curly?
Going to steal Chris’ answer for this: No the hair on my head.

52. Last time you cried?
Pass.

53. Ever walked into a wall?
All the time. I’m not good at looking where I’m going.

54. Do looks matter?
To a certain extent, yes.

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
No.

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not sure…

57. Favorite time of the year?
What ever time of year it is.

58. Favorite color?
For what? Every colour has it’s place. I’d like to pick paisley.

59. Are you sarcastic?
To some people.

60. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, one. Although that’s sort of ten.

61. The last person you held hands with?
Not sure.

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No.

63. Where was your default picture taken at?
I don’t think I have a default picture.

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yes.

65. Do you like your life right now?
Not so much. But it’s fine.

66. How often do you talk on the phone?
Not a lot.

67. What is your favourite animal?
That’s pretty tricky… Pygmy Hippo.

68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A ‘cello.

69. Do you have good vision?
Pretty good.

70. Can you hula hoop?
I always thought I still could, but then I tried in the office once and couldn’t. But there were people watching so I didn’t try so hard.

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends. Probably.

72. Do you have a job?
Yes.

73. Can you handle the truth?
Usually.

74. What are you wearing?
Red sparkly shoes, black tights & underwear, black net skirt, pink top, black sparkly cardigan, glasses, work pass.

75. Have you ever?
Hardly ever.

No comments: