Everybody needs a rock...

... to tie a piece of string around.

That song has been stuck in my head. A LOT.

Monday - Work. Not a lot. Pub with Jimby and The Greek and Joel and Kieth. On Sunday my and Kristy had a big gossip about how Jimby never invites people to things, then on Monday an invite! Not sure if she told him at work. But anyway... Drinking was nice.

Tuesday - Work. Handed in notice. Eventually! I was shaking. After work I went to CAOS. I've decided to be in the orchestra for the concert, so went to rehearsal. I also went to choir, mainly to see Charlotte, but she wasn't there. But I made a couple of new friends. Yay! Spoke to my mum who seems to be less worried about me going away on a whim now. She's even got one of her cousins on the mission of helping me out.

Wedndesday - Cycled to work (yes, I know it's not very far), then played hockey, then went to the ceilidh. Sweaty!

Thursday - MUGSS. We're doing a show on Saturday. I'd done pretty much NOTHING about it. Shhh. Then I got drunk. Oops.

Friday - Simon's last day at work. I am going to miss him, even though he's really annoyed me all week! Typical conversation:
Simon: I've got nothing to do.
Me: Want to do this to help out?
Simon: No.
/Simon drumming on the desk.
Me: Sure you don't want anything to do?
Simon: Nope.
/Simon drumming on the desk.

GRRR!!
Then Matt picked me up and we went on a costume mission. That was fun! I should work there. Now I'm at chez Holker and Charlotte's in bed after playing. I'm tired.

Tomorrow - Kirkby!

Other fun conversation at work:
[Reading stars from the paper at lunch]
Me: I'm a gemini
Lisa: Me too! That must be why we argue a lot.
Me: We don't argue.
Lisa: Yes we do.

She didn't get why I was laughing.

I'm going to go watch the snooker now.

1 comment:

Simon said...

They Might Be Giants! You gain extra respect from me.