I'm going on holiday tomorrow!

So, I've not posted all week. What do I remember?
  • Drinking champagne with strangers (last Friday)
  • Being annoyed with people at work (now)
  • La Fabulouso Cafetire. I've got a date.
  • Being the funniset person ever (most of the time)
  • Jam*
  • Being grumpy (most of the time)
  • Saying FACT far too much
  • Very little sleep
  • Having different crush men obsessions every day
  • 9 sausage and mash (not eaten by me)
  • Tidying my shoes**

I am going to Scotland tomorrow. Here is what I think of that:

  • My mother is a genious. We arrive tomorrow afternoon, shortly before our Tesco online shopping order
  • My mother is crazy. On Sunday we entertain 25-40 people (family, including small children and Gran) in a house that we don't know how big it is or how many pans there are.
  • I am the most helpful (FACT), so I shall mostly be cooking/looking after children/helping my mum plan the next meal so she doesn't worry.
  • We are going to a place called Sensation. It is a kids science discovery place. My dad just typed sensation into Google. Fool.

In other news:

  • I like bullet points.
  • I like Linden's shopping list that included a tall sexy funny clever man.

*This is not true, but should be in all lists ever. FACT.

**This is actually an event when you have as many shoes as me.

No comments: