One more sleep...

I wonder if I'll be able to sleep much? I'm like a kid going to Disneyland!! Actually, I'm probably more like an adult going to Disneyland... Nah, I'm a kid.

Have been to the dentist. She didn't find anything to fix. I get antibiotics, as it's probably an infection under the filling. I just looked up if I can drink with them, and Google seems to think so, but in moderation. As if I can do that?!? Anyway, it did tell me that it can interfere with the pill, which is of no problem to me - I don't like hormonal interference - but I would have expected either the dentist or pharmacist to tell me, surely?!? Anyway, it doesn't matter. But it could have. Maybe it will get rid of my cold too.

Anyway, after work it's to the bank, Lush, bus shop and then home to pack. I will be far more excited when I have some stuff in a suitcase...

Anyway, farewell for 2 weeks! I may be online at Melissa's, but I don't want to be much if at all. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and make sure you all have blog for me to read when I'm back.

:-)

No comments: