Questions

How big are your dads feet?
Don't know... 9?

Have you ever ridden a box down a staircase?
Nope.

Do you wave when you see people you know?
Depends who and how far away they are. Sometimes I salute.

Can you braid hair?
I can plait. Is that the same?

Are you good with painting nails with your left hand?
I'm ok.

Do you own plaid pants/skirt?
What's plaid?

Do you keep your relationship status to your self?
There is no status.

How long has it been since you last ate a popsicle?
An ice lolly? Years!

Whats worse: ice cream on a hot day that drips on your hand or ice cream on a cold day with no drips?
I have no opinion on either.

Is your best friend black?
No.

Are you in someones will?
Dunno.

Do you read gossip magazines?
Not really. Chat sometimes.

If all your hair fell out tomorrow, would you cry?
Depends how it fell out and if it hurt.

Did you ever dress your animals in doll clothes?
We used to put ties on the dog and her ears in bunches.

Do you frequently use the term ‘whoa nelly!?
Not frequently, no.

Is kissing people with braces better than people without?
I have no idea.

Have your parents ever busted on your clothes?
???

Do you put extra salt on things?
Yes. I try not to, but it's just so tasty!

Is yellow a color that you look good in?
Nae, nae and thrice, nae

Is your best friend drop dead sexy?
I don't know anyone "drop dead" sexy. It's a weird concept to me. Hot, for sure.

What do you call music?
Things that have tunes.

Do you give your lovers pet names?
Not so far.

Gold or silver?
Silver.

How clean is your room?
Not very.

Have you ever gone a whole day without eating?
I doubt it. I'm fat.

Do you know someone that keeps money in weird places?
I don't know where other people keep their money.

Is there someone that is just like you?
Not that I've met so far.

Do you love the last person you kissed?
Almost certainly not.

Are you good with talking to people you dont know?
Sometimes. It used to be most of the time, but I'm getting old.

How old were you when you found out that movies and tv shows were scripted?
I have no idea.

Are you a good singer?
Some days! Just depends.

Are you a pet person?
I would love pets, but not possible at the moment.

Christmas list?
I don't generally do lists of things for me. Have a festival ticket wish list.

Are all redhead fire croches?
I have no idea what that means.

How do you feel about the person that you’ve become?
I've not got to them yet.

Disney Channel just called, you can be on a disney channel show of your choice, which do you choose?
The one with all the brothers and the mechanics place! Brotherly Love?

Do you write your name on your clothes?
Not very often.

Are you about following the rules?
Always.

Do you own a swimsuit?
Yes, as of last week. A Bravissimo just opened up here.

No comments: