Home

I've just noticed our bench* has fallen over! Pants. I'm at home in my parents study. It's about the only normal room at the moment! They are decorating, which is why I'm here. I get paid to help :-)

So, I've not much to update as I've just been helping lots. I am now ace at most decorating things, so if anyone needs help, hire me! The only other thing I've done is go to Sand bar and stayed at Liz's on Friday, which was jolly nice. Her kitchen is ace! Just as we planned it!

I got a report earlier so had a look who finds my blog and how. Most people come through Mahinda's, Pete's or Kate's blog. But what's stranger is the people who have found my blog by searching for:

mini skirt oops
ben folds
two_pints_of_lager
snapfax
"mugss"
simon manchester dan

Some make sense. But why was anyone searching for "mini skirt oops"?? Own up if it was you.

*Our bench is ridiculous. It's more than just a bench. I'll try to find a picture of it and show you. It's got it's own little hunt thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog reports are great!

I use Pete's as a first stop, as it's got links to all the others. I always go to Liz's from yours.

One of my more recent random ones was someone looking for "Alsion angel pictures"...I gather from Google that she might be a bit, erm, unwholesome.

I reckon "mini skirt oops" must be dodgy.

Anonymous said...

so should i search to find out what they found with "mini skirt oops".

Now there's comments mentioning it, google will think it's even more relevant. And send more people ;)

havn't been here in awhile.
was just going back through some of the excessive amount of myspace bullitens i seem to have.off for a curry tonight. last min. i have even more of a beard now. eck. i should look in a mirror more often.

oh this is ian btw