Stuff

So, Tuesday evening consisted of me attempting to leave work early to get to town before Abakhan shut. I failed. I got rained on. I did, however, take things back to Primark even though I'd drawn on some of them in pen. I then failed in most other things I'd planned, before cycling home in the rain and dark. I really should get my lights fixed. But I survived, just got a bit muddy.

Wednesday consisted of lugging lots of things around at work, as we had to move out of an office. I was pretty useless!! Oops. Well, not that useless - I reckon I can carry/move more than the others, but I was just asleep. Filing was NOT fun. This evening I had 5 people over to help costume, which was very nice and useful! Again, with the tiredness, I didn't necessarily use them to the best I could have by being organised, but we definitely got far more done than I would have alone. Phew! I think we might be ready in time. Which is useful.

Oh, and here's something I don't really want to blog, in case it upsets Linden, so I shall start by saying it wasn't your fault and I'm not mad at you!! But my phone is broke. Just thought I'd blog it in case people thought I was being rude. I can still text fine, so not much should change. It's just that some beer may have got into the bit I hear from, which means I can't hear what people say to me. They can hear what I say, but it's a bit useless once sided! I can't decide whether for get a new one for a while, cause I am very very poor, and I quite want to be old fashioned and phoneless for a while. We shall see!

2 comments:

Alsion said...

I can survive!! I did it for 5 weeks last Easter, and was suitably weaned off by the end that I didn't really want mine back. But have become addicted again.

But at the moment, I can still text, which means I'm not weaned off. Oh well...

Anonymous said...

Oops. That'd be my beer, that would.