Throat

I'm sick. It's rubbish. It's also weird - it's just my throat. I don't think I've ever been in so much physical pain before. It's _that_ bad. It stops me sleeping. It's really frustrating. I'm really hot*. But nothing helps. Gargling, paracetamol, cough sweets, nothing. Sometimes it hurts to talk. It is quite soothing to sing.


Anyway, I'm trying to ignore it, but it's tricky.

So much has happened in the last few weeks I just don't know where to start writing, so I'm not going to write about most of it. Also, I still need to digest much of it.

Some things that were ace:
  • Cass and Joe came to visit this weekend. We saw lots of shows and were generally acely organised. There was a pocket of destiny. What more do you want?
  • Sunday also involved Mahinda and Adam and Erica. Lovely.
  • Lots of amazing people are here for the festival, some of whom I have spent enough time with, some not. There is more time, I hope.

The film Eoin is rubbish.

I'm going to attempt sleep.

*Yes, I know we already know this.

No comments: