International Wear A Dress Day...

... was on Monday. I did not know.

Sad.

And I think I wasn't even wearing a skirt. I was unpacking and stuff, so was in jeans. I don't know why - jeans don't fit me. I should have been wearing a dress.

Sad.

But today I am wearing my hideous dress. Whoop whoop!

I've been crafting. It's nice. I won't tell you what, because it is a surprise. Which is a little silly, as many people here know. So it's not a surprise for anyone in Edinburgh. :-)

Oh, and it's probably not for you, if you think it is. OK?

We've been watching Lost in Austen at Craft Night. This causes much shouting at the TV* (Nikki) and then shouting at Nikki (Me). It's not real! It's not supposed to be Pride and Prejudice! It's fictional. It doesn't even contain Elizabeth Bennett. And Mary - it's a TV programme. That's how her hair is so perfect.

It's ace - it's the first programme in ages that I actually want to watch (other than The Bill). And we all get entirely different enjoyment out of it. And Wickham is hot. HOT!

I would like to note that it took 4 Google searches to find the name of the actor that plays Wickham. It is not on the ITV site, or IMDb, which is weird as when I found it out (Tom Riley) it is on his IMDb page.

Arrggh, argggh, arrrrgh! There's only one more episode!

Calm down.

I had a wonderful conversation with Uncle Bert last night. Note: when trying to help an octogenarian with computers, find out if they have a PC or Mac first.

I think that's all for now. It's been a long week.



*Or computer, as yesterday we watched it on the internet. Fancy. It did freeze on the lake scene though.

No comments: