*Must remember that this gets uploaded to Facebook*

I'm confused this week by people knowing things that are in my blog. Yes, you are allowed to read them. No, I don't expect you to. Especially not if I see you at least once a week and you already know everything in my life. I'm happy that you do though. :-)

I like the word "turmoil".

This weekend was quiet, and one might almost say dull. Not that I didn't have a nice time. Saturday afternoon/evening was lovely - seeing Katrina and Ali for the first time in ages. But throughout I had a headache which worsened until I had to go home. But it did kind of dull the experience of the day, if that makes sense? Good. Spent Sunday afternoon crafting at Nikki's. Was fun. The rest of the time I just frittered away with things like washing and joining the gym and putting stuff all around my room in an attempt to tidy.

I also did some tidying and sorting, but by no means all of it. And I signed up to the gym/pool, so now I have to go. I've discovered the pool is open early on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I might go before work. We'll see... I wonder what the gym opening times are... Maybe I'll find out at my induction tomorrow evening.

I'm getting a new mattress tomorrow. Whoppeee!!!!!!

My tooth just fell out.

1 comment:

thetallone said...

Oh no - why did your tooth fall out? :-S