New House!

So, I've moved. It's done. The old house looks much better without all my stuff in it. And it's all cleaned and ready for inspection. If we don't get our full deposit back, I might have to kick some ass...

The new house is lovely! Gesine's room is entirely ready and tidy, and Eoin's is not far off. He's still debating where to put furniture, as the room is quite narrow, but he's almost there.

My room is still a tip. What a surprise. I do have places for everything though! Just need to put up the new shelves, and arrange my craft stuff. And then I need to take put my shoes in to the hangy shoe things I bought at Ikea. Currently they are in 1 large box and 2 big Ikea bags. And probably some other places too. Then I'm done.

Bad things:
We don't have a key for the main door.
The kettle doesn't work.
The microwave is gross.
The mattresses on mine and Gesine's bed are rubbish.
Eoin's room possibly has rising damp.
Shower is a bit rubbish.

Good things:
I love the kitchen/living room.
I love the period features in my room.
There's a space for everything.
Everything in the kitchen is clean*.
We have internet and phone.
The fridge is massive.
I like Eoin and Gesine.

Generally, it's made of win. Even with the bad list. So there.

Had dentist this morning. He's not as hot as I remember. Apparently this is because Nikki ate the other dentist after he drew a sexy dental picture.

Not sure if I have any other news. That will do for now. There will be more to come about the job soon, I hope.

*Thanks to my wonderful Mummy.

No comments: