I feel thin today. So there.

I've been watching/reading depressing things lately. But on purpose. I read Kurt Cobain's Biography, watched Dead Man Walking and read a book about miscarriages/affairs. I'm really quite intrigued with death. Is that strange? Why do people want to be alive? Why do people die? It makes no sense. Maybe I should get some books about how people grieve and stuff. It's quite interesting. Does that make me odd?

I'm eating minging lunch. Again. I made salad for today and yesterday. It's mainly really nice (I bought 2 bags of salad and put in a tin of mixed salad beans), but one of the types of lettuce mings. So much. I am going to eat it though. It takes ages and by then end I'm so bored I don't want to eat again ever. That's got to help with diet?!? Actually, I gave up with the salad entirely. That's how much I didn't want it. A yogurt and a banana will do. Especially if you consider all the Quality Street I've eaten...

I've just worked out my headache!!! I've not drunk anything that isn't alcohol or diet coke for weeks. And I've not had any coke for a bit, cause I don't like being addicted to caffeine. That's all it is! Withdrawal. But it bloody hurts. Am drinking lots of squash today, so that's helping.

I feel fat now, cause I've drunk so much.

2 comments:

Kate said...

You can get decaf diet coke - so that's a positive thing on the coke addiction!

K x

Alsion said...

K - You can't get it in pubs! Pah.

Hoose - I do want to be alive*. It's just if I think about it lots it's very very weird.

*accidentally wrote a lice first time...