Poorly :-(

I'm not well! But a bit better just now, so at work. Last night I left work about 4* and went to bed. In intended to watch tv with duvet, but once upstairs I never made it back downstairs again. Got up about 9 to eat, went back to bed at 11. That was Tuesday evening. Exciting. I had the biggest headache possibly in the world ever. I couldn't focus where I was looking, it was just a big blur. And I felt sick. Nice. Anyway, I managed to get up today. I'm ok as long as I don't move too fast (which I have NO intention of doing). Think I'll end up staying in tonight to do the things I wanted to do last night, which will make it 3 nights home in a row! That must be a record??

I stayed in on Monday cause I wasn't feeling great then either. I mooched around and went to Asda with Ads and Dan in the day, then spent the evening tidying and painting and decorating shoes.

Anyway, have tonnes of work to do today, so off I go...

*On my way home was the first time I saw a certain guy at work since I'd pulled him. I'm not saying who/where/when, as that might be incriminating. I thought he was avoiding me, but now I'm not so sure. I'm just annoyed that the first time I see him I can't think straight, so not sure I made any sense at all in our conversation. Oops.

No comments: