Kitchens and show week

What is it with kitchens and show week??? Last show week (November) we had a new kitchen fitted. This appears only to be a new sink, work tops and cupboard doors (same old rotting wood inside the cupboards, and same rubbish floor) but does actually look lots better. This show week it appears the kitchen is being painted. This seems to be a 4/5 day job, which I was not expecting! I'm quite sure I could do it quicker than this man, but I don't have time this week and most definitely would not be getting paid for it. And he's probably better.

Anyway, I don't need it in show week! I've got people coming to stay at the weekend (Shaun & Ed - be prepared for madness!) and I'm quite sure my family will want to have a nosey when they are in the area. My room is the biggest tip it's been for a while. I know where everything is, but that isn't much comfort!

That might be all my news.

THE SHOW IS GOING TO BE ACE! I'M QUITE EXCITED NOW.

No comments: