A watched e-mail account...

I don't know what I'm waiting for. Well, I do, but I'm not admitting it to myself, so I'm certainly not going to write it here!! But I keep checking my account every 2 minutes. That must partly be because I'm in the office for the first time since Monday. But still. I'm bugging myself.

I've been to Ayrshire and back the past 3 days. Was only supposed to be 2, but team illness meant 3, which was not a problem at all. I managed to be in the office before 7:30 Monday - Thursday. Today I only managed 8:47, or something, but still not bad. Should hopefully have made 7 1/2 hours flexi this week. Woot!

Things of note about my trips:
  • I want to work in a hospital
  • I might want to be a nurse
  • I want to change my surname to Rocks
  • I hate the M8
Orchestra last night was fine. I had a migraine, which was annoying. Had to pull off the motorway for a while, then felt out of it all evening. Still have headache. Oh well... It'll go soon. Or if not, I'll go back to the doctor. Maybe. I'm still dubious about all these doctors that so far have been little or no help... Not through any fault of theirs.

It is Friday, right? I'm not really ready for it to be Friday. I've not known what days it's been all week. But yesterday must have been Thursday, as I went to orchestra and Caroline says that's on Thursdays! It was ok. I'm not too confident about my playing at the moment. But I feel that I might be able to get all this music before the concert. A few practises would be a good plan! We might be have some sectionals.




It's going to be an interesting weekend.

No comments: