Strangeness

Craftiness at Nikki's - I fixed and decorated a hat for Dan. It's cool. I like that we manage to have craft evenings. It's weird - I can't remember when I last had my own project to work on. I've had so much show stuff for so long, I just can't work out what project to do! I'm going to get organised soon, and have better projects to do at these evenings.

Orchestra - I like the music we're doing this term! Even if I couldn't remember how to play this week. It was weird - I sat down with my 'cello and just couldn't remember how to sit with him and where my hands went. Scary. But I did ok in the end. We have one piece that I have a different part from the other 'cellos. I'm quite looking forward to it!

Creative SpAce night - We had a gathering of cast and crew from the show, as we'd failed to have an aftershow party at the time. It was a fun evening, until I got too drunk, rediscovering that Guinness ≠ a meal. I was expecting certain emotions through the night, but then didn't see someone I expected and did get a phonecall from my sister. It was too much confusion for me to cope with, so I went home! Managed to fall asleep with my hot water bottle on my leg, resulting in burns. Oops.

Flat hunt - I managed to get 4 flats lined up to see on Saturday. The result is that we have found somewhere to live! I'm not sure how long the advert will be up, but you might be able to nosey at it... http://www.s1rental.com/renting/search/200710011023337517.shtml

SNOTCO evening - Saturday evening was spent in the Traverse bar, with lovely SNOTCO friends. Was a good mix of people, and we all intend to do it again. I'm going to be pretty skint for a while after moving, but maybe we'll have dinner parties/wine gatherings instead. Ace.

Have not done nearly enough tidying at home, but it's starting to get so I have to, which means I might do it soon! The next couple of days I'm out to Ayr, so I have no idea how knackered I'm going to be. Should be good for the flexi time, if nothing else...

No comments: