Last day at work

Seeing as Pete was rather amused by me typing all day I am going to do it again. :-)

I'm so hungry. And I can't stop thinking about the wondorous food Mahinda made for us all last night. Mmmm... It was ace. Other highlights of the evening were cross fire Mallet's mallet and exceedingly bad jokes. One of my new favourite phrases is "Friendship is like pissing your pants; everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth". Thank you Linden!

I just lost. Pants. This is because someone else at work lost something. Grrr! They're not even playing.

10am.

10.20. My pass no longer works. I can't get through doors at work. It tricked me cause it still makes the thing beep, just doesn't unlock. So I looked like a wally.

Here is a picture of people from work:


You can't see everyone very well.

11am. I'm bored of this being open now. Sorry Pete, you don't get the whole day's activities.

No comments: