Oh I’m so drunk.

At work.

And very surprised I didn’t fall off my bike on the way here.

I blame Lolly and Liam. But mostly Liam.

La la la.


There is a cute boy opposite and I really want to e-mail him to tell him I’m probably a bit drunk, rather than just looking odd. But am not brave enough. I’m rubbish. FACT.

I smell of mini cheddars and beer. Gross. And just talked to a nice man, and feel so minging. I showered! I smell nice! Except my breath. And the dodgy way I’m trying not to look drunk.

OK, so last night involved rehearsal, Harry’s, Font, Revolution and Po Na Na. Liam appeared! And so did Lolly! I miss them both. I’m ashamed to say I miss Lolly more, but then I’ve seen her most recently and more, so I don’t know who I wanted to see more.

It’s now 11.30 and I’m still drunk.

Someone threw a ball at me, and I still don’t know who. I suspect billing, but they deny all knowledge. I don’t even know which way it came cause I was on the floor* at the time and it hit my back. Grrr. I will find out (maybe) and make them pay.

It’s 12. I have a VERY sore head. Lunch is arriving at half past. I want it now.

La la la. Again. I had a biscuit. That helped.

It’s now quarter past 2. I’m trying not to be sick.

It’s now after 3 and I still feel sick. We just had a meeting and I sat on the floor and felt very dizzy. We’re going live this weekend. I don’t care. I’m so bothered about my job it’s scary. I only have Monday left though! I think I’ve managed to get through today without doing anything at all. I keep trying, but the network drops out and I forget and things. So I haven’t even done the 2 measly things that I usually do. I did go to Subway on my bike though. Sucking up to the boss then I might get a good reference!

Ooh! I’d forgotten all about this. Well, now it’s 5.30 and I can go home. Yay! Let the party begin. Although first I need to buy food and drink. I think I'm sober now.


*I was on the floor for work reasons! Although that doesn’t make it look any better… I was trying to find a plug for the hub that we needed to get an extra person on the network. We now have 9 people on 4 desks. It’s great here. It actually is. I’ve now got attractive men next to me and opposite me. :-)

No comments: